Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tv time: Once Upon a Time



New info about the show!!!

Unfortunately I wasn't about to get to SDCC for the pilot viewing, but people who were there said that it was really good. The writers have said that there will be similarities to the way that LOST was done, in that there will be a large arc and mythology, but they also said that it won't be hard for new people to enter the series. That's a plus on both points because it means that there's another show that will have me waiting for the next episode, but also it won't be hard for me to get new people into the show!

I also loved that they said they're not retelling the fairy tales, but telling the ones that we don't know about. I love this idea, the 'behind the scenes' of the stories that we all grew up with. Awesome!

Here's a link to the review , and here's the link to the official page in case you've forgotten it.

Let me know what you think. Are you as excited about it as I am?

Kathy

ABC, Once Upon A Time, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, fairytales, Robert Carlyle, Rumplestiltskin, Snow White, Raphael Sbarge, Josh Dallas, Jiminy Cricket, Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Prince Charming, evil queen, Lana Parrilla

2 comments:

  1. !!!!!!

    I am so happy Jennifer Morrison has a show now that she got kicked off of House!! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Ana! I'm kind of in love with this show already, despite only having seen the ads and pictures. I really like Jennifer Morrison in everything in which I've seen her and I'm sure she'll be doing a great job in Time.

    ReplyDelete